Church Notices – St. Mary’s 23rd August, 2015
- Today is the 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- There will be only one weekday Mass at 10.00 a.m. next week which will take place in St Joseph’s Oratory.
- The refurbishment of St Mary’s Church is almost complete. Masses will resume in St. Mary’s Church next weekend, Saturday 29th August. We are most grateful to Monsignor Connolly and the College Staff for facilitating us while the Parish Church was closed for refurbishment over the last few weeks.
- The Parish Finance Committee meeting will take place in the Parochial House on Monday evening at 8.00 p.m.
- On Sunday next 30th August, Fr. John Nevin will say the 11.30 a.m. Mass to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of his Ordination.
- The Annual Mass for the Dead will take place at Esker Cemetery Lucan on Sunday next 30th August at 3.00 p.m. (weather permitting)
Holy Day Collections: €150 (First Collection) €132 (SHARE)
First Collection: €1,747 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,222