Church Notices – St. Mary’s 30th September, 2018
- Today is the 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- The Peter McVerry Trust will hold their Church Gate Collection this weekend. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- The Finance Committee will meet in the Pastoral Centre on Monday evening at 8.00 p.m.
- A Meeting for all Parents/Guardians for children making their First Holy Communion will take place here in St Mary’s Church on Thursday next 4th October at 7.30 p.m.
- A lot of parishioners had raised concerns regarding the planning permission for the buildings next door to the Church. Just to let you know An Bord Pleanála have upheld our concerns and the building will not be going ahead.
- The Parish Newsletter is available after Mass.
First Collection: €1,422 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,101