Church Notices – St. Mary’s 28th October, 2018
- Today is the 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Monday is a bank holiday. There will be only one Mass in St Mary’s at 10.00 a.m.
- Thursday next is the Feast of All Saints. Masses in St Mary’s will be at 7.00 p.m. Wednesday evening. There will also be Mass in Ladychapel on Wednesday evening at 8.00 p.m. Masses in St Mary’s on Thursday will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- On Sunday next 4th November there will be prayers and rosary at Laraghbryan Cemetery at 3.00 pm for all buried there especially all those who died during the past year.
- The Altar List of the Dead envelopes are available at the back of the Church. You are invited to take one and place the names of all those of your family and friends who have died on to the Altar List of the Dead. All those whose names that are entered on the Altar List of the Dead will be prayed for at all the Masses during the month of November and on every First Friday for the coming year. When you have filled it in please return it in the Sunday collection basket, to the priests or the Parish Office.
- The Parish Newsletter is available after Mass. Please take one on your way out.
First Collection: €1,591 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,255