Church Notices – St. Mary’s 11th December, 2016
- Today is the Third Sunday of Advent.
- Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- The Annual Christmas Appeal for the St. Vincent de Paul Society will take place at all Masses this It will replace the SHARE Collection. All the money collected will be used solely for those in need in Maynooth. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- Maynooth Scouts Cake sale and coffee morning Sunday December 11th from 8.30am to 2.30pm in the Boys School. Everyone welcome!
- Crosscare Food Appeal: You are invited to bring non-perishable food items and leave them in the sacristy in St Mary’s over the next two Sundays. Types of food urgently needed include pasta/rice, fruit juice, tea/coffee, soup, sugar, powdered milk, tinned meat/fish, tinned veg/fruit, packaged dessert, biscuits, and hygiene products.
- Ecumenical Carol Service will take place in Maynooth Community Church, Manor Mills, Sunday evening at 8.00 p.m.
- Maynooth Parish are currently completing Tender documents for the proposed new Pastoral Centre on the grounds of the Parochial House, and wish to invite Building Contractors who may be interested in tendering for the construction phase of the project to submit their CV’s no later than 5pm on 16th December 2016 to the Project Architect’s office, Blackwood Associates Architects, 20 Stephen Street Lower, Dublin 2; emails to [email protected]
- The Mark Nugent Fund Committee wish to announce that to date a total of €74,000 has been raised by means of its Golf Classic, Gala Night, Raffle and Donations. The committee wish to convey a most sincere thanks to all who contributed and supported this Fundraising effort which was embraced so generously by the community in Maynooth and far beyond. A final update will be announced in January.
First Collection: € 1,919 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,215