Church Notices – St. Mary’s 13th March, 2016
- Today is the 5th Sunday of Lent.
- Weekday Masses during Lent will be at 8.00 a.m., 10.00 a.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- We invite you to attend a Parish Consultation Meeting regarding the proposed Parish Pastoral Centre in the Glenroyal Hotel on Monday 14th March at 8.15 p.m. We are inviting all parishioners, young and old, and all parish groups to attend this most important meeting.
- Thursday next is St. Patrick’s Day. Masses will be at: 7.30 p.m. (Vigil) Wednesday 16th and on St. Patrick’s Day – 8.45 a.m., 10.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. There will be no 11.30 a.m. Mass as the Parade will be taking place or no 6.00 p.m. Mass. Mass in Ladychapel will be at the earlier time of 9.30 a.m.
- Maynooth Senior Citizens Annual Church Gate Collection takes place this weekend. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- Sunday next is Palm Sunday. Weather permitting we will start Mass outside the Church with the blessing and procession of palms. For safety reasons there will be no parking in the Church grounds. For those who need wheelchair access please arrive 15 minutes before Mass in order to park.
- Maynooth GAA presents “Girl’s Night Out” on Wednesday next 16th March at 8.30 p.m. See poster in porch.
- WEEE Ireland are in Tesco Car Park on Saturday 19th March from 10am – 4pm for any electrical goods with plugs or batteries also light bulbs etc.
First Collection: €1,909 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,343
SHARE: €1,300 Parish Consultation Slide Set for Pastoral Centre