Church Notices – St. Mary’s 15th May, 2016
- Today is Pentecost Sunday. Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- The Parish Baptismal Team will meet on Monday evening at 8.00
- p.m. in the Parochial House.
- St Joseph’s Young Priests’ Society will meet on Wednesday evening in the Parochial House at 8.00 p.m.
- Congratulations to the boys from St Mary’s Boys’ National School who received their First Holy Communion on Saturday.
- On Saturday next the boys and girls from Gaelscoil Ui Fhiach will receive their First Holy Communion at 11.00 a.m.
- Presentation Girls’ School are hosting Strictly Maynooth on Friday 20th May in Johnstown House Hotel. This is a fundraising venture for the new all-weather play area at the school and will be of benefit to the pupils of the school for many years to come. Tickets are available from the school office and cost €25. If you are not free on the night any contributions/donations will be gratefully appreciated.
- The 2nd Collection this weekend is in aid of CROSSCARE Youth Services. It will replace the SHARE Collection. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- Church Gate Collection this weekend is for Make a Wish. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- Maynooth Tidy Towns will hold their Church Gate Collection next weekend.
First Collection: €1,851 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,351
SHARE: € 1,326