Church Notices – St. Mary’s 15th December, 2013
- Today is the 3rd Sunday of Advent
- Weekday Masses are at the usual times of 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- The Church Grounds Collection this weekend is being taken up by St. Mary’s Parish Altar Society. This collection will be used for providing flowers for St. Mary’s Church for Christmas and other major celebrations throughout the year. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- An Ecumenical Carol Service will be held here in St. Mary’s this evening at 8.00 p.m. All welcome.
- The Parish Social Justice Group will be distributing prayer-cards after all masses. These cards can be filled in and returned next weekend. Further details are available in the Parish Newsletter.
- An envelope containing the Parish Calendar 2014, the Schedule for Christmas 2013 and New Year 2014, Christmas Dues Envelope and a Christmas Welcome Candle card is being distributed into every home in Maynooth Parish. We need volunteers. If you would be willing to distribute some of these envelopes to the homes on your road or estate, please contact Martina in the Parish Office (now in the Parochial House) or come into the Sacristy after Mass.
- The Parish Newsletter will be available after Mass. Please take one on your way out as there are important notices of up-coming events in the parish.
First Collection: €1,878 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,345.35
St. Vincent de Paul: €20,080