Church Notices – St. Mary’s 15th June, 2014
- Today is Trinity Sunday. It is also Father’s Day. We wish all Fathers, Grand-Fathers and new Fathers a Happy Father’s Day.
- Weekday Masses will be at the usual times of 8.00 and 10.00 a.m.
- The Annual Mass and Blessing of Graves at:
Laraghbryan will take place today (Sunday) at 3.00 p.m.
Ladychapel Cemetery on Friday next 20th June at 8.00 p.m. and Grangewilliam Cemetery on Sunday 29th June at 6.30 p.m.
- The Lourdes Invalid Fund helps send sick pilgrims to Lourdes during the Dublin Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes from 7th – 12th September. You are invited to make a small contribution and to record your intention and become an associate member. All the intentions are brought to Lourdes and are prayed for at all the ceremonies during the pilgrimage and then left at the Grotto. This fund takes place in the front Church porch this weekend and for the next three weekends.
If you, or someone you know is sick, and would like to travel with the sick pilgrim section of the pilgrimage – please contact Fr. Liam or Martina in the Parish Office.
- Message from the RCIA Group: If you know of any adult or young person who has not been baptised or who hasn’t made their First Communion or Confirmation and would like to find out more about it….they can contact Martina in the Parish Office (01 6293018).
- A group of girls from 6th class in Presentation Girls’ School and their parents are holding a cake sale in aid of Crumlin Children’s Hospital in the Boys’ National School from 9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. today (Sunday). Many people in the parish have had, or may still have a connection with the hospital. If you can support this cake sale, it would be very much appreciated.
First Collection: €1,772 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,456.85