Church Notices – St. Mary’s 16th June, 2019
- Deacon Gerhard will be ordained to the priesthood on Sunday (today). He will celebrate his First Mass this Tuesday evening at 7.30 p.m. to which you are all invited. We would hope as many of you as possible will be able to attend. Refreshments will be served in the Parish Centre after the Mass.
- There will be no 8.00 a.m. Mass next week. There will be only one Mass at 00 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. There will be no 10.00 a.m. Mass on Tuesday morning as we will be having Mass at 7.30 p.m. on Tuesday evening.
- Today is Father’s Day. We wish all Fathers, expectant Father and Grandfathers a Happy Father’s Day.
- The Maynooth Flower & Garden Club will hold a Demonstration on Tuesday next 18th in the Glenroyal at 8.00 p.m. See notice in porch.
- The Maynooth Parish Youth Group will have their last meeting of the school year on Friday next 21st June from 8.00-9:30pm in the Parish Centre. Please see notice in Parish Newsletter.
- Ladychapel Annual Cemetery Mass will take place at Ladychapel Cemetery at 8.00 p.m. on Monday week 24th June (weather permitting) If weather conditions are not suitable the Mass will be celebrated in Ladychapel Church – hopefully we will have a good attendance.
- Laraghbryan Cemetery Annual Mass and blessing of graves will take place on Sunday 7th July at 3.00 p.m.
- Royal Canal Amenity Group – Annual Tour to Scotland from the 6th – 8th We have a few places left, if interested. Please check Church porch for details.
- Parish Newsletter is available after Mass. Please take a copy on your way out.
First Collection: €1,420 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €1,782