Church Notices – St. Mary’s – 16th May, 2021
- Today is the Feast of the Ascension and World Communications Day.
- We welcome you all back to St Mary’s – we missed you! Please be guided by our stewards with regards to seating, receiving Communion and leaving the Church.
- We ask that you please continue to wear a facemask and sanitise your hands when you come into the Church and when you leave.
- Weekday Masses in St Mary’s will be at 10.00 a.m. each morning unless we have a funeral. The Funeral Mass will take place 11.00 a.m. and therefore there will be no 10.00 a.m. Mass on that morning.
- All Baptisms, First Communions and Confirmations are postponed for the moment. Due to restrictions Weddings which have been booked for Ladychapel will be transferred to St Mary’s for the time being. Let us pray for one another and the safety of all.
- The New Family Envelope boxes are available in the Parish Office. Please call in to collect your box during the week.
- As there will be no basket collections for the foreseeable future – envelopes for the First and Second Collections are available in the porches. These can be placed in the baskets in front of the Altar or please hand them into the Parish Office.
First Collection: €499 (support of Diocesan Priests)
Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €1,619