Church Notices St Mary’s 17th March, 2019
- We wish you all a very Happy St Patrick’s Day.
- Monday is a bank holiday. There will be only one Mass at 10.00 a.m.
- St Joseph’s Young Priests’ Society Meeting will take place in the Parish Centre on Wednesday next 20th at 8.00 p.m.
- The second Lenten Prayer and Reflection evening will be held in St Mary’s on Thursday next 24th March at 7.30 p.m. Each evening will consist of prayers and reflections on Lenten themes with focus on the Gospel of the previous Sunday. We will celebrate with prayer, music and reflection. All welcome.
- The Laraghbryan Cemetery Committee will meet in the Pastoral Centre on Thursday next 21st March at 8.00 p.m.
- Maynooth Tidy Towns wish to let you know that WEEE Ireland Collection will take place on Saturday 23rd March from 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. in Tesco Car Park. All electrical goods, light bulbs, batteries are welcome for recycling.
First Collection: €1,581 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,346