Church Notices – St. Mary’s 19th November, 2017
- Today is the 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Maynooth Senior Citizens Committee are holding their annual “Sale of Work” this Sunday 19th November at 3pm in Maynooth Post Primary School, Moyglare Road. Your support is very much needed and appreciated.
- The Parish Finance Committee will meet in the Parochial House on Monday evening at 8.00 p.m.
- St Joseph’s Young Priests Society will meet on Wednesday evening in the Parochial House at 8.00 p.m.
- Parking in Church Grounds – Parking in the church grounds continues to pose significant risk to the safety of parishioners attending church services.
In the past few weeks there’s been reports of “near miss” incidents. Please take a copy of the flyer regarding Parking in the Church Grounds on your way out.
- Crosscare Food Appeal: The Crosscare Food Appeal will take place from Sunday 26th November – Sunday 3rd You are invited to bring non-perishable food items and leave them in the sacristy over the next two Sundays. Crosscare staff are trying to keep up with demand from the food banks as Christmas approaches – particularly for families in need. Types of food urgently needed include pasta/rice, fruit juice, tea/coffee, soup, sugar, powdered milk, tinned meat/fish, tinned veg/fruit, packaged dessert, biscuits, and hygiene products.
First Collection: €1,868 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,205