Church Notices – St. Mary’s 1st June, 2014
- Today is the Feast of the Ascension.
- As Monday is a bank holiday there will be one Mass only at 10.00 a.m. Weekday Masses for the remainder of the week will be at 8.00 and 10.00 a.m.
- The Finance Committee will meet on Tuesday next at 8.00 p.m. in the Parochial House.
- The Lourdes Invalid Fund helps send sick pilgrims to Lourdes during the Dublin Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes from 7th – 12th September. You are invited to make a small contribution and to record your intention and become an associate member. All the intentions are brought to Lourdes and are prayed for during all the ceremonies during the pilgrimage and then left at the Grotto. This fund takes place in the front Church porch this weekend and for the next three weekends. If you, or someone you know is ill, and would like to travel with the pilgrimage – please contact Fr. Liam or the Parish Office.
- On Sunday next 8th June St. Mary’s Boys’ National School PTA Sponsored Walk/Run and Family Fun Day will be held at the school. Therefore the car park will close after the 11.30 a.m. Mass at 12.30 p.m. sharp. If you are attending the 1.00 p.m. Mass next Sunday we would ask you to park in Dunnes Stores please as there will be no parking after 12.30 p.m.
First Collection: €2,029.18 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,432.97
Catholic Youth Care: €3,104.30