Church Notices – St. Mary’s 1st November, 2020
Today is the Feast of All Saints.
- In line with Government regulations there will be no public Masses in Maynooth Church for the next five weeks. Mass will be broadcast daily on the webcam behind closed doors at 10 a.m. The Church will be open after that for private prayer only. Funeral Masses will continue to be celebrated but numbers attending is restricted to 25 people only. Let us pray for one another and the safety of all.
- Prayer and Reflections will be live streamed each Tuesday and Thursday evenings during the month of November from 7.00 – 8.00 p.m.
- The Annual Mass for deceased parishioners will be live streamed on Friday next 6th November at 8.00 p.m.
- Envelopes for the First and Second Collections & Family Envelopes can be left into the Parish Office while the Church is closed for Mass.
- Altar List of the Dead envelopes are available in the Church porch. Please take one and return it to the Parish Office.
- The Parish Newsletter is available also in the Porch. If you would like a copy sent to you – please contact Martina in the Parish Office and she will email or post a copy to you.
Collection totals will be available next week