Church Notices – St. Mary’s 23rd October, 2016
- Today is the 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time and Mission Sunday.
- The Second Collection today will be for the Missions. It will replace the SHARE Collection.
- Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- A Yes to Life meeting will be held in the Glenroyal Hotel on Monday evening at 7.00pm. You are most welcome to come and learn more about our pro-life laws, ask questions, and, if you wish you can get involved in a local pro-life initiative.
Yes to Life aim to facilitate as many personal, one-to-one conversations about the 8th Amendment as possible.
- The AGM of the Ministers of the Word will take place in the Presentation Girls’ School on Tuesday next at 7.30 p.m.
- On Wednesday next there will be a meeting of all parents/guardians & candidates who will be making their Confirmation in 2017 in the Glenroyal Hotel at 7.30 p.m.
- The Parish Pastoral Council will meet in the Parochial House on Thursday next at 7.30 p.m.
- A six evening short course on St Paul
Fr. Kieran O’Mahony will continue the short course exploring St Paul on Thursday next in the Presentation Girls’ School from 7.30 – 9.30 p.m. (refreshments at 8.15 p.m.) All Welcome.
- The Altar List of the Dead envelopes are available at the back of the Church. You are invited to take one and place the names of all those of your family and friends who have died on to the Altar List of the Dead. All those whose names that are entered on the Altar List of the Dead will be prayed for at all the Masses during the month of November and on every First Friday for the coming year. When you have filled it in please return it in the Sunday collection basket, or to the priests or the Parish Office.
First Collection: €1,519 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,215
SHARE : €1,418