Church Notices – St. Mary’s 25th October, 2015
- Today is the 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Monday is a bank holiday. There will be one Mass at 10.00 a.m. Weekday Masses for the remainder of the week will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- On Sunday next 1st November Prayers & Rosary will be said at Laraghbyran Cemetery at 3.00 p.m. for those who are buried there and especially for those who died during the past year. All welcome to attend.
- A six evening short course on the Gospel of St Luke
- Fr. Kieran O’Mahony, a well-known Augustinian biblical scholar who is working for the Diocese of Dublin, will be coming to Maynooth Parish to present a short course on the Gospel of Luke focused on the Sunday readings. This will be over six Monday evenings starting on Tuesday next 27th October (as Monday is a bank holiday) and the next five Mondays after that until Monday 30th November at 7.30 p.m. in St Mary’s Church. The evening will consist of a 45 minute talk followed by 45 minutes discussion. All Welcome. If you are interested in the bible or especially if you have never studied the bible—why don’t you consider coming along!
- The Parish Newsletter will be available after Mass on the stands – included in the Newsletter is the Altar List of the Dead envelope. You are invited to take one and place the names of all those of your family and friends who have died on to the Altar List of the Dead. All those whose names that are entered on the Altar List of the Dead will be prayed for at all the Masses during the month of November and on every First Friday for the coming year. When you have filled it in please return it in the Sunday collection basket, or to the priests or the Parish Office.
First Collection: €1,641 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,513