Church Notices – St. Mary’s 6th November, 2016
- Today is the 32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- Kieran O’Mahony will continue the short course exploring St Paul on Thursday next in the Presentation Girls’ School from 7.30 – 9.30 p.m. (refreshments at 8.15 p.m.) All Welcome.
- New Altar Servers We are once again recruiting for more Altar Servers. If you are interested in becoming an Altar Server please contact Fr. Liam, Fr. Paul or Martina in the Parish Office. To become an Altar Server the child must have received his/her First Holy Communion. The four week training will begin soon. This also involves a commitment from the parents/guardians – one of whom also attends the training sessions and is present in the sacristy before and after the Mass at which their child serves. The Dublin Diocesan Child Protection Policy is followed, (this is available in the Sacristy, Parish Office and on the Parish Website). It is planned that new Altar Servers will be commissioned in time for the Christmas Ceremonies.
- Church Gate collection this weekend is for St Mary’s Brass & Reed Band Flag Collection. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- On Sunday afternoon there will be Prayers & Rosary at Laraghbryan Cemetery at 3.00 p.m. for those who are buried there and especially for those who died during the past year. All welcome to attend.
First Collection: €1,635 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,276