Ladychapel Church, built in 1867 is a Chapel of Ease to St Mary’s. Fr Paul and Fr Frank cover the 10am mass ably assisted by Margaret Noonan and her team of ready helpers. Please visit our Photograph Archive on the main page to view some pictures of Ladychapel Church.
For more information please contact Margaret Noonan (Sacristan) on Tel: 01-6286949 Mobile: 087 4121929 or through the Parish Office Tel: 01-6293018. e-mail [email protected]
View Larger Map SAT NAV N 53o 21 . 323′ W006o 38 . 360′