Church Notices – St. Mary’s 23rd June, 2013
- Today is the 12th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- The Parish Finance Committee will meet on Monday evening in the Parochial House at 8.00 p.m.
- Mass and Blessing of Graves will take place at Laraghbryan Cemetery on Sunday at 3.00 p.m.
- It is a requirement of the Archdiocese of Dublin that all parish volunteers be Garda vetted. Every Parish Volunteer should have received a Garda Vetting Form in the last week or so. If you are a parish volunteer and did not receive a form you might contact Fr. Liam. Thanks to those who have returned their forms. If you have not returned your form we would ask you to return it to Fr. Liam as soon as possible.
- The Lourdes Invalid Fund helps send sick pilgrims to Lourdes during the Dublin Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes from 7th – 12th September. You are invited to make a small contribution and to record your intention and become an associate member. All the intentions are brought to Lourdes and are prayed for during all the ceremonies during the pilgrimage and then left at the Grotto. This fund takes place in the front Church porch this weekend and for the next two weekends.
- The St. Vincent de Paul Society Collection of bags will take place outside the Church this weekend.
- Parish Newsletter is available on the stands at the back of the Church.
First Collection: €1,507.53 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,543.42