Church Notices – St. Mary’s 23rd June, 2019
- Today is the Feast of Corpus Christi. Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- Ladychapel Annual Cemetery Mass will take place at Ladychapel Cemetery at 8.00 p.m. on Monday evening (weather permitting) If weather conditions are not suitable the Mass will be celebrated in Ladychapel Church – hopefully we will have a good attendance.
- This year’s Annual Mass at Donaghmore/Grangewilliam will be held on Saturday 6th July at 5.00 p.m. John Nevin M.H.M will say the Mass and bless the graves as he has done for the last 35 years. Airlie Stud has kindly facilitated the event by opening the gates and allowing access to pedestrians and motor vehicles on the day. Apart from the day of the Mass, the cemetery is accessible by walking from the gate close to Pike’s Bridge. We note that Kildare County Council support the maintenance of Donaghmore People with connections with the cemetery or simply interested in this ancient site are welcome to attend to graves in advance and assist in preparing the site for the Annual Mass
- Laraghbryan Cemetery Annual Mass and blessing of graves will take place on Sunday 7th July at 3.00 p.m.
- The Parish Pastoral Council Newsletter is available after Mass. Please take a copy on your way out.
- The distribution of bags for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul annual clothing appeal will take place this weekend. The bags will be collected next weekend.
- Church Gate Collection this weekend is in aid of St Vincent de Paul. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- Car Boot Sale will take place on Sunday (today) in Maynooth GAA Club from 9am – 3pm
- From Monday 1st July road works will commence on the Moyglare Road outside the Boys’ School. This may cause come disruption to Mass goers.
- The Parish Office will be closed next week.
First Collection: €1,306 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,549