Church Notices – St. Mary’s 13th April, 2014
- Today is the Palm Sunday. Weekday Masses on Monday – Wednesday next week will be at 8.00 a.m., 10.00 a.m. and 7.30 p.m.
- You are invited to attend the Passion Play – At The Praetorium – written by Sean Walsh, which is being staged by parishioners in St Mary’s Church of Ireland, Parson Street today Sunday at 8.00 p.m.
- Reilly’s Funeral Directors invite you to the Official Opening of their new Funeral Home in Leinster Street, Maynooth today Sunday between 1.00 – 4.00 p.m. The blessing of the Funeral Home will take place at 3.00 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
- The Sunshine Fund of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul will hold it annual Church Gate Collection at all Masses this weekend. This collection provides much needed holidays for Dublin’s less fortunate children. The Advocate is the only way the Sunshine Fund can finance these holidays. Your support is very much appreciated.
- Copies of our Easter Schedule should be delivered to your homes this week. Copies will be available in the Church porch. We need volunteers. If you would be willing to distribute some of these envelopes to the homes on your road or estate, please call into the Sacristy after Mass. Timetables will be in the Church porches.
- Meditation for Lent continues in St Mary’s Church on Monday evening at 8pm
- Maynooth GAA will be holding an Easter Camp at their clubhouse for Football and Hurling with some Handball from Monday 14th to 17th April. It is open to boys and girls ages 6 to 12 years. If interested please check the Maynooth GAA website for more information.
First Collection: €1,650 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,295