Church Notices – St. Mary’s 15th November, 2020
- Today is the 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- In line with Government regulations there will be no public Masses in Maynooth Church for the next few weeks. Mass will be broadcast daily on the webcam behind closed doors at 10 a.m. The Church will be open after that for private prayer only. Funeral Masses will continue to be celebrated but numbers attending is restricted to 25 people only. Let us pray for one another and the safety of all.
- Holy Hour with Prayer and Reflections will be live streamed each Tuesday and Thursday evenings during the month of November from 7.00 – 8.00 p.m.
- Envelopes for the First and Second Collections & Family Envelopes can be left into the Parish Office while the Church is closed for Mass. We wish to thank all who have dropped in Parish Envelopes and donations. Your on-going support is very much appreciated in these difficult times.
- Altar List of the Dead envelopes are available in the Church porch. Please take one and return it to the Parish Office.
- The Parish Newsletter is available also in the Porch. If you would like a copy sent to you – please contact Martina in the Parish Office and she will email or post a copy to you.
Totals for Share & Common Fund will be available next week
Standing Orders and Family Envelopes (last week) €1,942