Church Notices – St. Mary’s 17th June, 2018
- Today is Father’s Day. We wish all Fathers a very Happy Father’s Day.
- The Fourth National Collection for World Meeting of Families will take place this weekend. It will replace the SHARE Collection
- Two of our Parishioners Maire Ni Scanaill and Joanne Barry together with Students from Coláiste Chiaráin will be travelling to Zambia this summer. Some of the students will speak at Masses this weekend to fill you in about their trip and they will take up a bucket collection outside after Mass. Your support is very much appreciated.
- St Joseph’s Young Priests Society will meet in the Pastoral Centre on Wednesday next 23rd June at 8.00 p.m.
- The Parish Pilgrimage to Lourdes will take place from the 2nd – 7th There are still places available if you would like to travel. Please contact Martina in the Parish Office as soon as possible.
- From Monday 2nd July there will be only one weekday Mass at 10.00 a.m. until Monday 10th Also from Sunday 1st July we will be dropping the 6.00 p.m. Sunday evening Mass.
- The Family Envelopes Boxes are available for collection in the Parish Office during the week.
- The Lourdes Invalid Fund helps send sick pilgrims to Lourdes during the Dublin Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes from 7th – 12th September. This fund takes place in the front Church porch on Sunday next 24th June for 3 weekends. You are invited to make a small contribution and to record your intention and become an associate member. All the intentions are brought to Lourdes and are prayed for at all the ceremonies during the pilgrimage and then left at the Grotto.
First Collection: €1,529 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,011