Church Notices – St. Mary’s 20th August, 2017
- Today is the 20th Sunday in ordinary time.
- There will be only one weekday Mass at 10.00 a.m.
- The Parish Pastoral Council has arranged a Pilgrimage to Glendalough on Saturday next 26th We plan to depart from the Boys School at 9.30 a.m. and return approx. 7.00 p.m. The cost will be €40. We still have a few places left so if you are interested please contact Martina in the Parish Office or any members of the Parish Pastoral Council. Please see details in the Church porches.
- As you are aware Fr Liam will be leaving Maynooth for Athy after 10 years as Parish Priest towards the end of September. To celebrate his 10 years with us, we have arranged a Dinner and Presentation evening in the Glenroyal Hotel on Saturday 23rd September, 2017 at 7.30 p.m. Tickets are €25 and are available in the parish office. There is likely to be strong demand, so I encourage people to buy their tickets early.
- Cystic Fibrosis Association of Ireland will hold their Church Gate Collection at all Masses this weekend.
- A family fun day in aid of the Lorna Byrne Children’s Foundation will take place at Wallaby Woods, Donadea from 12pm to 5pm today (Sunday) The Fun Day will include tours of the small and exotic animals of Wallaby woods, live entertainment, obstacle course, raffle, lawn games and meet and greet with No 1 bestselling author Lorna Byrne. Tickets from lornabyrne.com or in advance in person from Wallaby Woods.
First Collection: €1,470 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,83