Church Notices – St. Mary’s 20th May 2018
- Today is Pentecost Sunday. Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- A copy of Archbishop Diarmuid Martin’s Statement on the Defence of Human Life is available on the stands at the back of the Church. Please take a copy on your way out.
- The Parish Newsletter is available after Mass.
- Church Gate Collection this weekend is in aid of Maynooth Tidy Towns. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- On Saturday next (26th) the boys & girls from the Educate Together School will receive their First Holy Communion at 11.00 a.m. There will be no 10.00 a.m. Mass on Saturday morning.
- Laraghbryan Cemetery Committee wish to thank all who contributed to their recent Church Gate Collection which amounted to €1,846 for which is very much appreciated. The Annual Blessing of Graves will take place on Sunday 1stJuly at 3.00 p.m.
First Collection: €1,1916 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,207