Church Notices – St. Mary’s 21st August, 2016
- Today is the 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- There will be only one weekday Mass at 10.00 a.m. this week.
- “This is Heritage Week – Maynooth Local History Group have organised a ” Walk & Talk “. The “Walk and Talk” is starting at the end Car Park in Carton, (beside the Training Pitches) to the Talbot Tower in Carton, starting at 3 pm this Sunday. All welcome.
- Joseph’s Young Priests Society will meet in the Parochial House on Wednesday next 24th August at 8.00 p.m.
- There are two pilgrimages taking place next weekend. Leixlip, Confey & Maynooth Pastoral Area Pilgrimage to Our Lady’s Island is taking place on Sunday next 28th August and a Pilgrimage to Lough Derg (Advertised in Open Door) (originally planned for 3rd September) will take place on Saturday next 27th Please check porch for details.
- Martin Noone, Director of the Dublin Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes, thanks the parishioners of Maynooth & Ladychapel for their contributions to the Lourdes Invalid Fund which amounted to €4,160. The intentions of the Associate Members and contributors will be prayed for during the pilgrimage in September.
- Cystic Fibrosis Association of Ireland will hold their Church Gate Collection this weekend.
First Collection: €1,545 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,358