Church Notices – St. Mary’s 22nd September, 2013
- Today is the 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- The Annual Collection for CROSSCARE – the Social Care Agency of the Dublin Diocese will take place at all Masses this weekend. It will replace the normal SHARE Collection. Your support is very much appreciated.
- The Myasthenia Gravis Association will hold their Church Gate Collection at all Masses this weekend. Myasthenia Gravis (MG) is a severe muscle weakness illness. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- The Parish Pastoral Council will meet on Wednesday next at 7.30 p.m. in the Parochial House.
- An Nuadha Players Community Theatre are having a Cake Sale in the Boys School today (Sunday) from 9.30 a.m. continuing until the cake tray is empty!! The proceeds goes towards our Christmas Pantomime, Cinderella
First Collection: €1,393.15 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,453
SHARE: €1, 528.73