Church Notices – St. Mary’s 24th April, 2016
- Today is the 5th Sunday of Easter. Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- You are invited to an evening of reflection on the Year of Mercy as we prepare to celebrate the Feast of Pentecost. We will meet for the next 3 Wednesday evenings from 7.30pm to 8.30pm here in the Church of St Mary. During these evenings of reflection we will look at how our parish might be more inclusive, reaching out in mercy towards others. (The Doors of Mercy were blessed and opened last Wednesday evening). Flyers are available in the church porches. All are very welcome’.
- LARAGHBRYAN CEMETERY GRAVE MAPPING – The mapping of the graves at Laraghbryan Cemetery is now near completion. It is planned to erect the Map at the Cemetery in early May. If anyone wishes to make any corrections to the draft that has been on display please do so immediately to www.irishgraveyards.ie , Parish Office or any committee member.
- We thank those who have sent back their Easter Dues. Your ongoing generosity is very much appreciated.
- Congratulations to the girls from the Presentation Girls’ School who received their First Holy Communion on Saturday.
- St Raphael’s, Celbridge are looking for Volunteers for their Annual Fete in July. Please see notice in porch for details.
First Collection: €1,518 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,330