Church Notices – St. Mary’s 25th November, 2018
- Today is the Feast of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, King of the Universe.
- This Sunday November 25th is Share Sunday. Share, the second collection, is an important funding lifeline for the many services that support the pastoral outreach of the diocese as well as providing support for poorer parishes.
- Monday evening Meetings in the Pastoral Centre on Monday:
- The Parish Pastoral Council will meet at 7.30 p.m.
- The Baptismal Team will meet at 8.00 p.m. and the
- The Amoris Bookclub will meet at 8.30 p.m.
- Training for new Altar Servers will begin on Wednesday next 28th November at 7.00 p.m. here in St Mary’s.
- Maynooth Senior Citizens Committee say a big thank you, to all who supported their “Sale of Work” last weekend. The amount raised was €10, 500, for which they are most grateful.
- An Nuadha Players will present Jack & the Beanstalk from Thursday 29th November to Sunday 2nd December in the Aula Maxima, St Patrick’s College. 7.30 p.m. Thursday – Saturday. Matinees Saturday & Sunday at 2.30 p.m.
- Crosscare Food Appeal: The Crosscare Food Appeal will take place from Sunday next 2nd You are invited to bring non-perishable food items and leave them in the sacristy over the next three Sundays. Crosscare staff are trying to keep up with demand from the food banks as Christmas approaches – particularly for families in need. Types of food urgently needed include pasta/rice, fruit juice, tea/coffee, soup, sugar, powdered milk, tinned meat/fish, tinned veg/fruit, packaged dessert, biscuits, and hygiene products.
First Collection: €1,673 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,217