Church Notices – St. Mary’s 25th September, 2016
- Today is the 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- Two parishioners – John Kavanagh, Castle Dawson and James Stack, Rockfield, will travel to South Africa in November with the Niall Mellon Township Trust to help build schools for impoverished children. To raise funds for this project they have a Pop-Up Shop/Bric A Brac in the Scouts Hall this Sunday 25th September from 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. Please support this local endeavour.
- Maynooth Senior Citizens Committee will mark “ Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week” with the launch of their “Carbon Monoxide Alarms for Older People Project” next Tuesday 27th September at 10.30am in the Geraldine Hall on Leinster Street. All are welcome.
- Living with Loss (For Bereaved Adults) A public talk by Pat Kavanagh will take place in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Blanchardstown on Thursday next 29th September at 8.00 p.m. See notice in the porch.
- Mark Nugent Fund Gala Night will take place on Friday next 30th September at 8.30 p.m. in Maynooth GAA Club. Tickets are available in the GAA Club. Contact details on the notice board in the porch.
- Arthritis Ireland will hold their Church Gate Collection this weekend. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
First Collection: €1,780 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,196
CROSSCARE : €5,030