Church Notices – St. Mary’s 26th May, 2013
- Today is Trinity Sunday. Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- We congratulate the boys and girls from Gaelscoil Ui Fhiach who received their First Holy Communion on Saturday.
- The Boxes of Family Envelopes are available at the back of the Church after Mass. If you have not already collected your box or would like to contribute you might see Helen after Mass.The Parishes of Maynooth, Leixlip and Confey will run a Pilgrimage to Lourdes and the Shrines of France from 13th – 20th September, 2013. 7 nights – cost of trip is €849. We still have a few places available. If interested, please contact Martina in the Parish Office.
- Church Gate Collection this weekend is in aid of Maynooth Tidy Towns. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- Parish Newsletter is available on the stands after Mass.
- One of the celebrations planned for the year of Faith is an Hour of Eucharistic Adoration, presided over by Pope Francis in St. Peter’s Basilica on the afternoon of – 2nd June from 5-6 p.m. (which will be 4-5 p.m. Irish time) Pope Francis has asked that a similar hour of Adoration be organised in every parish throughout the world. Next Sunday which is the Feast of Corpus Christi, there will be an hour of Adoration in St. Mary’s Church from 4–5 p.m. which will close with Benediction at 4.45 p.m. We would encourage as many of you as possible to attend to pray in solidarity with Pope Francis.
- The 6.00 p.m. Mass on Sunday 9th June will be offered for all those who are preparing to sit the Junior and Leaving Cert examinations and those coming to the end of their full-time Education in Third Level Colleges.
First Collection: €1,824.91 (support of Diocesan Priests)
PARISH COLLECTIONS – Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,215.40