Church Notices – St. Mary’s 27th May, 2018
- Today is the Feast of the Most Holy Trinity.
- Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- Congratulations to the pupils from the Educate Together School who received their First Holy Communion on Saturday.
- An evening of prayer & songs in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament for Ireland will take place here on Monday evening 28th May from 6.30 – 8.00 p.m.
- The Parish Office will be closed until Tuesday 5th
- Monday 4th June is a bank holiday. There will be only one Mass at 10.00 a.m. Masses for the remainder of the week will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- The Parish Finance Committee will meet in the Pastoral Centre on Thursday 7th June at 8.00 p.m.
- Do a little to help save our environment. Join in the “Walk to Mass Sunday” on Sunday 10th June. Tea & Coffee will be served in the Pastoral Centre after the 11.30 a.m. Mass
First Collection: €1,917 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,112