Church Notices – St. Mary’s 29th May, 2016
- Today is the Feast of Corpus Christi. Weekday Masses will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00a.m.
- The fourth and final evening of the Inclusive Parishes Programme which was organised by the Social Justice Group will take place on Monday evening in the Boys’ National School at 7.30pm. All are welcome.
- Pope Francis has chosen Ireland to host the 9th World Meeting of Families during 2018. In 2018, the 9th World Meeting of Families is expected to attract thousands of Catholic families from around the world to Ireland. It is hoped that this very special pastoral initiative will present all of us in the Church with the opportunity, and the challenge, to renew, support and strengthen Irish families in their commitment to their faith. To support the hosting of the event the Irish Bishops are holding three national church collections, the first of which takes place this weekend at all Masses throughout Ireland It will replace the SHARE Collection. The remaining collections will take place in 2017 and 2018.
- Cake Sale & Coffee Morning will take place Sunday (today) from 9.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. in the Boys’ National School in aid of Maynooth Scouts Den, the Geraldine Hall. All welcome.
- The Church Grounds Collection this weekend is in aid of Action Zambia. Your support is very much appreciated. Three of our parishioners are volunteering to work in Zambia over the Summer. I now invite Maire/Joanne to say a few words.
- Laraghbryan Cemetery Sunday will take place on Sunday 3rd July @ 3.00 p.m.
First Collection: €1,792 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,200