Church Notices – St. Mary’s 5th July, 2015
- Today is the 14th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- The Church of St Mary, Maynooth, will close on Tuesday next 7th July for refurbishment. It will include repainting and laying a new carpet on the Church floor. It is estimated that this work will take six to seven weeks. During this time the Parish Church is closed, the Parish Masses and services will be held in St Patrick’s College. A leaflet containing arrangements during the refurbishment including details of parking, access health & safety, maps, etc. will be available after Mass. Please make sure to take one on your way out. It is also available on the Parish website
- The Parish pilgrimage to Lourdes takes place from the 22nd – 27th September. Places are limited so if you are interested in travelling please contact Martina in the Parish Office.
- The Annual Masses and Blessing of Graves at Ladychapel Cemetery will take place on Wednesday evening at 8.00 p.m.
- The Lourdes Invalid Fund helps send sick pilgrims to Lourdes during the Dublin Diocesan Pilgrimage to Lourdes from 7th – 12th September. You are invited to make a small contribution and to record your intention and become an associate member. All the intentions are brought to Lourdes and are prayed for at all the ceremonies during the pilgrimage and then left at the Grotto. This fund takes place in the front Church porch this weekend and next weekend.
If you, or someone you know is sick, and would like to travel with the sick pilgrim section of the pilgrimage – please contact Fr. Liam or Martina in the Parish Office.
First Collection: €1,611 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope &
Peter’s Pence: €2,325 Standing Orders: €2,145