Church Notices – St. Mary’s 5th June, 2016
- Today is the 10th Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- Monday is a bank holiday. There will be only one Mass at 10.00 a.m. Masses for the remainder of the week will be at 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- The Finance Committee will meet on Tuesday evening at 8.00 p.m. in the Parochial House.
- Action Zambia Collection: Joanne, Máire and Michelle would like to thank most sincerely all those who contributed so generously to the collection last weekend. The total amount raised was €2,600. This money will go directly towards building classrooms in Kalomo Basic School, in southern Zambia.
- The Parish Pilgrimage to Lourdes takes place from the 2nd – 7th September this year. Spiritual Director – Fr. Paul Kelly. This is the final call as we have to finalize numbers. If you are interested in travelling please contact Martina in the Parish Office on Tuesday.
- On Sunday next at the 11.30 a.m. Mass we will be joined by 49 boys aged 12.14 from St Johns Boys Choir Minnesota who are visiting Ireland. They will sing hymns for the offertory procession and 2 pieces during Holy Communion
First Collection: €1,500 Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,566
Special Collection: €1,841