Church Notices – St. Mary’s 5th November, 2017
- Today is the 31st Sunday in Ordinary Time.
- There will be prayers and rosary at Laraghbryan Cemetery at 3.00 pm (Sunday afternoon) for all buried there especially all those who died during the past year.
- New Altar Servers We are once again recruiting for more Altar Servers. If you are interested in becoming an Altar Server please contact Fr Frank, Fr Paul, Külli Adamberg or Martina in the Parish Office. To become an Altar Server the child must have received his/her First Holy Communion. The four week training will begin on the 11th. This also involves a commitment from the parents/guardians – one of whom also attends the training sessions and is present in the sacristy before and after the Mass at which their child serves. The Dublin Diocesan Child Protection Policy is followed, (this is available in the Sacristy, Parish Office and on the Parish Website). It is planned that new Altar Servers will be commissioned in time for the Christmas Ceremonies.
- The Altar List of the Dead envelopes are available at the back of the Church. You are invited to take one and place the names of all those of your family and friends who have died on to the Altar List of the Dead. All those whose names that are entered on the Altar List of the Dead will be prayed for at all the Masses during the month of November and on every First Friday for the coming year. When you have filled it in please return it in the Sunday collection basket, to the priests or the Parish Office.
- Church Gate collection this weekend is for CASA (Caring and Sharing Association) Your generosity is very much appreciated.
First Collection: €1,675 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,079