Church Notices – St. Mary’s 6th December, 2020
- Today is the Second Sunday Advent.
- Tuesday next is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. Masses on Monday will be at 10.00 a.m. and Vigil Mass at 7.00 p.m. Mass on Tuesday will be at 10.00 a.m.
- On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next morning Mass will be at 9:30 a.m.
- The Annual Collection for the St Vincent de Paul Society is due to take place on Saturday/Sunday next 12th & 13th All donations collected will be used solely for those most in need in our Parish. Envelopes for this collection are available in the Church porch. Please drop all donations into the Parish Office. Your ongoing generosity is very much appreciated,
- Envelopes for the First and Second Collections & Family Envelopes can be left into the Parish Office or in the baskets during Mass. Your on-going support is very much appreciated in these difficult times.
- The Parish Newsletter is available in the Porch. Please take a copy of your way out.
- Christmas Masses: We have decided to hold four Masses on Christmas Eve and four on Christmas Day. We will be issuing tickets to attend Masses for Christmas, which will mean that there will be two tickets only per household.
- Christmas Eve: 3.00 pm, 5.00 pm., (which will be Family Masses – especially those with young children). The 3.00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m. Masses on Christmas Eve will be limited to 13 families.
- There will also be Masses at 7.00 p.m. and 9.00 p.m.
- Christmas Day: 8.45 a.m., 10.00 a.m., 11.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m.
- On Monday 21st, Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd December we will have two Masses each day – 10.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m. The obligation to attend Mass on Christmas Day is suspended during Covid. You can attend any of the Masses on Christmas week. All Masses over Christmas will be livestreamed -www.maynoothparish.org
- Unfortunately, due to the limited amount of people we can fit into the Church the Masses on Christmas Eve and Christmas day will only allow entry with a ticket. Please contact the Parish Office to book a ticket.
First Collection: €1,187 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €1,676