Church Notices – St. Mary’s 9th June, 2019
- Today is the Feast of Pentecost.
- Finance Committee will meet in the Parish Centre on Monday evening at 8.00 p.m.
- Deacon Gerhard will be ordained to the Priesthood on Sunday next 16th The following Tuesday (18th June) he will celebrate his First Mass here in St Mary’s at 7.30 p.m. to which you are all invited. Refreshments will be served in the Parish Centre after the Mass.
- Ladychapel Annual Cemetery Mass will take place at Ladychapel Cemetery at 8.00 p.m. on Monday 24th June (weather permitting) If weather conditions are not suitable the Mass will be celelbrate in Ladychapel Church – hopefully we will have a good attendance.
- Laraghbryan Cemetery Annual Mass and blessing of graves will take place on Sunday 7th July at 3.00 p.m.
- The Family Envelopes are available in the Parish Centre after Mass. Please call over on your way out to collect your box.
First Collection: €1,270 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €1,825