Church Notices – St. Mary’s & Ladychapel Sunday 10th November, 2013
- Saturday 9th /Sunday 10th November – The Annual Collection for Catholic Youth Care will take place at all Masses this weekend. It will replace the SHARE Collection.
- Monday 11th November – The Baptismal Team Meeting will take place on Monday evening at 8.00 p.m. in the Parochial House.
- Monday 11th November – Maynooth Toastmasters Club will hold an Open Night on Monday evening in the Glenroyal Hotel at 7.50 p.m. There will be a short presentation about Toastmasters how world-wide it is and how it operates. All visitors are most welcome.
- Tuesday 12th November – On Tuesday evening there will be a meeting of all involved in the Sacrament of Confirmation – parents/guardians, teachers, priest and those being Confirmed. This meeting will take place in the Glenroyal Hotel at 7.30 p.m. As it is an important meeting we hope you will be able to attend.
- Wednesday 13th November – On Wednesday evening at 8.00 p.m. there will be a Prayer Service in St. Mary’s to celebrate St Laurence O’Toole, Patron Saint of the Dublin diocese. Everyone is welcome and it is a great opportunity to learn more about and reflect on the life of St Laurence O’Toole. The Parish liturgy team have prepared a reflective prayer service and music will be provided by the Folk group.”
- Wednesday 13th November – As part of their positive mental health week Maynooth Students Union are doing a candlelit walk across campus on Wednesday 13th November to remember those who lost their lives through suicide. The walk will start from the south campus gates at 6.00 p.m. and will be followed by light refreshments and a performance by the NUIM Gospel Choir. There will also be a talk given by Gerry Raleigh, Head of the National Office of Suicide Prevention. All are welcome.
- Friday 15th November – Maynooth Gospel Choir will hold a Concert in St. Mary’s Church on Friday 15th November at 8.00 p.m. Tickets €8 / €5 Concession or Family Ticket for €20. Email [email protected] to reserve your ticket.
- Saturday 16th November – We have 25 people from our Parish who are interested in training for using a defibrillator. Twelve of these people have been contacted and will attend a Training Course on Saturday 16th November at 10.00 a.m. Another training session will be arranged at a later date.
- Saturday 16th November – Meeting of all present Altar Servers will take place in St. Mary’s Church on Saturday 16th November at 2.00 p.m. We are looking for new Altar Servers. If you are interested in becoming an Altar Server please contact Fr. Liam or Martina in the Parish Office.
- Saturday 16th November – The Annual Mass for Deceased Members of Maynooth GAA will take place in the Clubhouse, Moyglare Road on Saturday 16th November at 8.15 p.m.
- Saturday 16th /Sunday 17th November – A Special Collection for Humanitarian Work in Syria will take place at all Masses next Sunday 16th & 17th November. It will replace the SHARE Collection.
- Sunday 17th November – Maynooth senior Citizens Committee will hold their Annual Sale of Work in the Aula Maxima, Maynooth College on Sunday 17th November at 3pm. This is their main fundraising event and your support would be appreciated.
First Collection: €1,792.88 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope & Standing Orders: €2,407.69