Church Notices – St Mary’s Parish, Maynooth & Ladychapel 28th/29thMay, 2022
- Today is the Feast of the Ascension.
- Fr Frank has written a letter to all parishioners regarding the future of our Church. You might take a copy on your way out, read it and if you would like to respond either by email or on the Parish Website – Building Hope Questionnaire – we would like to hear back from you.
- The New Family Envelope boxes are available in the Parish Office. If you have not collected your box please call to the office during the week.
- The Annual Mass and Blessing of Graves takes place in Laraghbryan on Sunday 26th June at 3.00 p.m.
- St Mary’s Boys National School, Maynooth, Farewell Evening, save the date – Friday 17th June – 7.00 p.m.
As completion of the new school building at St Mary’s BNS is fast approaching, it is time to say goodbye to the current school building which has served the people of Maynooth so well since 1943.
We are planning an informal reception in our current school building (the old school) on Friday, June 17th from 7pm onwards. Parents, past pupils, and all members of the wider Maynooth community are invited to join us to reminisce, chat and celebrate this chapter in our school’s history.
Please save the date and we look forward to welcoming you back to our school for what promises to be a great evening!
First Collection: €1,184 (support of Diocesan Priests)
Family Envelope & SHARE: €927
Standing Orders: €2,051