Church Notices – St Mary’s Parish, Maynooth & Ladychapel 9th & 10th April, 2022
- Today is Palm Sunday.
- We ask that you please continue to wear a facemask and sanitise your hands when you come into the Church and when you leave.
- Maynooth Churches Together invites you to join us for a Service of Thanksgiving and Remembrance here in St Mary’s Church at 4.00 p.m. (Sunday) for those who have died during the Covid Pandemic
- A Bring and Buy Sale will take place at the Divine Word Missionaries (opposite the Boys School) on Sunday/today from 9.15 a.m. – 2. 30 p.m. See notice in porch.
- The Dublin Diocesan Pilgrimage to Knock takes place on Saturday 23rd This includes a return bus journey. Bus will pick up outside the Boys National School at 8.30 a.m. On arrival in Knock there will be a “Meet and Greet “in St John’s Hall where tea/coffee/biscuits are available, followed by 3 workshops. The topics for the workshops are Synod, Laudato Si and a Prayerful Preparation for the Sacrament of Reconciliation. The pilgrimage mass will be celebrated at 3.00 pm by the Archbishop of Dublin. We will be stopping in the Ferrick’s Hotel for a meal on the return journey. Cost of the trip is €30. Please contact Martina in the Parish Office this week if you would like to travel.
- Advocate Collection – separate notice
- Schedule of the Easter Ceremonies which includes the End of Year Financial Report and Easter Dues Envelopes are available in the porches.
First Collection: €1,331 PARISH COLLECTIONS
(support of Diocesan Priests) Family Envelope &
SHARE: €819 Standing Orders: €2,144