Church Notices – St Mary’s Parish, Maynooth & Ladychapel, 16th & 17th April, 2022
- We wish you all a Happy and Holy Easter..
- For further information, on the Easter ceremonies click here.
- We ask that you please continue to wear a facemask and sanitise your hands when you come into the Church and when you leave.
- Maynooth Flower & Garden Club are having a Garden Demonstration and Illustrated Garden Talk on Tuesday next 19th April at 7.30 p.m. in the Old Post Primary School, Moyglare Road. All welcome – Admission €7.
- The Dublin Diocesan Pilgrimage to Knock takes place on Saturday 23rd
This includes a return bus journey. Bus will pick up outside the Boys National School at 8.30 a.m. On arrival in Knock there will be a “Meet and Greet “in St John’s Hall where tea/coffee/biscuits are available, followed by 3 workshops. The topics for the workshops are Synod, Laudato Si and a Prayerful Preparation for the Sacrament of Reconciliation. The pilgrimage mass will be celebrated at 3.00 pm by the Archbishop of Dublin. We will be stopping in the Ferrick’s Hotel for a meal on the return journey. Cost of the trip is €30. Please contact Martina in the Parish Office this week if you would like to travel.
- We thank those who have sent in their Easter Dues. The Easter Dues Envelopes and Financial Statement are available in the porches.
First Collection: €1,315 (support of Diocesan Priests)
Family Envelope & SHARE: €946
Standing Orders: €2,219